Monday, September 10, 2012

Motivational Monday (x2!) ~ 9/10/12

Hey guys! So I'm sooooo sorry that I forgot to post a Motivational Monday last week! It was a hectic first couple weeks of going back into the college swing and it totally slipped my mind! This is only the second time I've forgotten though, since starting this blog in February, so not too bad, right? ;)

So as I did last time I forgot, I'm going to make up for it! That's right, time for TWO totally inspiring, motivating, awesome quotes! Enjoy and remember to have a positive week! ^_^

I LOVE this picture and caption. It's so true! Now, of course this doesn't mean physical fighting. But personally, I've had to fight for what I love and what is right a lot over the past year. But it's all worth it in the end.
Just remember, what goes around comes around - that means both the good and the bad. Karma is real! So be good! ;)

  
Remember to have a positive day! :)


Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment