Monday, December 3, 2012

Motivational Mondays are back! ~ 12/3/12

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting Motivational Monday blog posts the past 4 weeks. Here's my explanation...

4 weeks and 1 day ago on a Sunday, I had to take my laptop that I use for college work and blog posts to the store I bought it to be sent out for repairs. LONG story short, after MUCH anticipation and MANY problems, I had to get a new computer. Thank goodness for the extended warranty I bought, or else I would have had to pay full price for this bad boy! Honestly, I really like this new laptop. It's a Toshiba (I will no longer purchase Sony computers) and it's an ultrabook, so it's super thin and light. I'm excited to start using it for my school and blog posting life.

Anyways! Onto the purpose of this blog post, eh?

Enjoy and get ready for weekly posts once again! :)

Good one for my life right now - I recently got a new job on the weekends and finals are coming up. I've been having a tough time trying to balance my life and it's stressful to say the least. But I can't wait to see how all this strength turns into a positive life ahead! :)
Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment