Monday, January 28, 2013

Motivational Monday! ~ 1/28/13

Hey everyone!

Today I had my official first class of Anatomy & Physiology 1... that was 9am this morning... it's now almost 7pm and I can safely say, most of the day has been devoted to covering material for that class. Did I mention I have to dissect (for the first time EVER) a pig on Wednesday? Yeah... it's been a super fun day, to say the least. (That was sarcasm, people. That's very important to understand.)

Anyways, I hope your week is a bit more fun [and sanitary?] than mine! :)

My mom had mentioned this quote earlier, asking why I hadn't used it as a "Motivational Monday" quote yet. Well, she had a point. So here you go! And isn't it perfect for the day I just described? I'm scared to death of the amount of material and intimidation presented by this A&P class, but I can't let fear get in the way of my dreams and success.
Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment