Monday, May 6, 2013

Motivational Monday! ~ 5/6/13

Hey guys! So I'm going to do another double post this week to make up for all those weeks I went without posting because my computer was being repaired.

Enjoy!! xoxo

I keep trying to upload the pictures and it's not working, so I'll just write the quotes with a blurb below. :)

"Over thinking leads to negative thoughts."
I am such a victim of this, unfortunately.

"I don't run away from a challenge because I'm afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." - Nadia Comaneci (gymnast)
 
I was so psyched to see a gymnast said this because I LOVE gymnastics! (typical for a perfectionist) - But it's such a good quote! Don't let fear hold you back, run all over it and show it who's boss!

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment