Thursday, January 9, 2014

Influenster Jolly VoxBox Review!

Hey everyone!

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Jolly VoxBox I received from Influenster as a whole. I will break down each item I received and give you my thoughts on how the product performed.

I will also give each product an overall grade to indicate how I enjoyed it and if it performed well or not.

I hope this is helpful and enjoy! :)
Photo Source: My Instagram
  • Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates w/ Peanut Butter Creme ($3.99/box): Let's break this down - you get 6 packs of 3 chocolates each that total 130 calories. The price seems average for these kind of "low calorie" snacks, but I must say...YUM! These are super creamy and taste like exquisite Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I give these an A+!
  • Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack ($0.49/single pack): I'm obsessed with Puffs Plus Lotion during the winter when my skin is dry and I'm sneezing every five minutes. Now they're in a to go pack?! Definitely give these an A+!
  • Rimmel London Lip Lacquer in "Luna" ($5.49-5.99): This was such a disappointment. The color is impressive. It glides on like a liquid lipstick. It's very opaque and stays on for a good amount of time. But the scent resembles something like burnt plastic and is very overwhelming. So for that reason, I'm giving this lip lacquer a C. Right in the middle because it has both strong and low points.
  • Photo Source: My Instagram
  • NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eyeshadow in "Long Beach Sands" ($2.99): These eyeshadows are pretty pigmented and easy to blend. What throws me off is the darkest shade is for the overall eyelid color while the crease shade is a medium shade. Nevertheless, I applied it this way anyway and really liked the outcome. It felt odd to me with how I was taught to apply eyeshadow shades, but it ended up looking like a very natural, polished look. The eyeshadows were NOT flakey, like some people state. I give this palette a solid A grade.
  • Ducklings Mini Rolls Duct Tape ($2-3): This was really interesting. I didn't even know they made duct tape this small! But essentially, it's like decorative tape you'd use in your scrapbooks or photo albums, but it's more durable. I made my iPhone charger look awesome and unique and for that reason, I give it a solid A. The only downside is it can be a bit difficult to cut with scissors since it is more durable, but I don't mind. :)
  • Photo Source: My Instagram

Check out this video for a more in-depth view at what I received in this box!

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

P.S. Stay tuned to my Instagram for more pics of the items from this box! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment