Friday, April 4, 2014

Product Review: Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion

Hey guys!

I hope everyone had a fulfilling week. It's time for another product review and this time it's on the Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion.

This lotion retails for about $6 at Target for a 16.9oz bottle, which is a pretty good price for a drugstore lotion.

It's marketed towards people who suffer from dry skin and is infused with shea butter and hydra IQ, which provides for "deep & long lasting moisture".

I always prefer applying body lotion after I take a shower and shave to ensure maximum moisturizing. I shower in the evening, so the lotion has a good chance to soak in overnight. I also tend to get pretty dry knuckles and elbows during the harsh New England winters and find that this does the trick to combat any dryness! It's also not too sticky in my opinion. It's light feeling but moisturizes well.

The only downside, at least for me, is that this lotion doesn't have much of a scent. It smells nice, but doesn't really have a certain scent, so don't let the "shea butter" fool you into thinking it's super sweet when it's not. It's just not the lotion I reach for when I'm in the mood for a super sweet or strong scent.

I hope you guys found this review helpful and keep moisturized!

*Image courtesy of Target.com*

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment