Monday, August 25, 2014

Motivational Monday! ~ 8/25/14

Hey guys!

As I sit here and reflect on my life (the quote kinda brought that on) I think about how I'll finally be 21 years old in just two short days. It seems like just yesterday I was in middle school. I look back and think of how many years I've been out of high school, let alone how much I've been through in general. My birthday this year will be an interesting one, with a lot of new beginnings, so here's hoping it's a great new year!

Ramble over. Enjoy the quote. :P

See what I mean? Anyways, it's hard to believe I'm so much closer to what I've wanted all my life than I ever have been. I can almost taste my dreams coming true...just need to walk a little further and turn the corner!

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren


*Image from google.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment