Monday, August 13, 2012

Motivational Monday! ~ 8/13/12

Hey everyone! Welcome to mid-August's dose of Motivational Monday!! (cue audience clapping and cheering) No, but seriously. Sorry I haven't been around much or writing many blog posts during the summer. I've been super busy with getting a new job, getting ready for school, (omg, already?!) and other stuff. I have, however, kept up with making lots of videos on a regular basis!! If you don't already know, I have a makeup channel on YouTube under the username LaurNmakeup. Check it out! ;)


Anyways, onto the reason for this blog post, already!! Enjoy! ;)

I thought this was a good one because I've been on a diet and exercise kick the past couple months. Also, I am a perfectionist by nature - I am a virgo, you know, as well as a makeup artist. So it's good to get a reminder once in a while that although I may want it so bad and try so hard for it, perfection isn't possible. At least, not always. So I thought the fact that this looks like a working out picture as well as what it stands for, I thought it was a good picture for this week! :)

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

*Image credit to google.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment