Monday, October 29, 2012

Motivational Monday! ~ 10/29/12

Hey everyone! I'm going to be really quick with this week's Motivational Monday as I currently experiencing Hurricane Sandy. This is the most serious storm/hurricane I have ever experienced in my lifetime so I'm a little worried. I just want to get this posted before we lose power...which hopefully won't happen, but better to be safe than sorry! Stay safe everyone!! xoxo


I like this one a lot. Now, it doesn't only apply to exercise, but that's true too as I have been working out for several months now and have been shedding some pounds, getting healthier, and gaining confidence. But I really like this quote because I never liked the one that says, "Good things come to those who wait." That's a bunch of bull to me, as waiting does you know good. Get out there and work your butt off and reap the rewards!! :)
Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment