Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Makeup Tutorial: Matte Natural w/ Colorful Winged Eyeliner (feat. MAC, Motives, NYX)

Tutorial Time!!

It's time to post about my most recent tutorial. It was a simple, matte & natural eyeshadow look with super fun and dramatic, colorful eyeliner. Just your ordinary look to work, right? ;)

I hope you guys like it as much as I do! It was a lot of fun to create!

Products Used (in order):
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in "Original"
MAC Eyeshadow in "Kid"
MAC Eyeshadow in "Soft Brown"
MAC Eyeshadow in "Swiss Chocolate"
MAC Eyeshadow in "Brulee"
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in "Brown"
NYX Slide On Eyeliner Pencil in "Pretty Violet"
Scotch Clear Tape
ELF Eyelash Curler
Essence I <3 Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara in "Ultra Black"
NYX Blush in "Spice"
Maybelline Lipstick in "Make Me Pink"
*Click linked items to go directly to their pages*


Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

P.S. Please let me know what you think of the background music. It was my first time doing something like this and I'm limited as far as the sound going up and down in the iMovie App on my iPad Mini - it's not as versatile as the actual iMovie for the computer. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment