Monday, October 7, 2013

Motivational Monday! ~ 10/7/13

Hey guys!

I feel like I'm moving a mile a minute today! I've been up since 6:45am and haven't stopped moving since! It's currently 2:21pm and I'll be going non-stop until about 9pm tonight! Between school (my first A&P 2 test - yikes!), filming videos, editing videos, uploading one of those videos (see a pattern?), going to a doctor's appointment, working on homework, and going to help someone organize their house - it's hard to believe I even have two minutes to write this blog post!!

Anyways, that's my little update on my hectic day. I hope you guys are off to a good start of the week! :)

If I had to choose one quote to sum up my outlook on life...this would be it!

Remember to have a positive day! :)


Hugs,
Lauren

*Image credit to google.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment