Monday, April 2, 2012

Motivational Monday! ~ 4/2/12

Hey everyone! Welcome to another week of work, school, homework, babysitting, whatever it is you do, welcome back to reality once again!

I know it's hard to keep your eye on the prize sometimes when it seems like every week just drags on and gets you nowhere, but that's why I thought this quote would be perfect.

Enjoy! :)

I've been having a hard time deciding if nursing is for me, because I'm not so strong in the sciences. But at the same time, I know it's been a passion of mine since I was big enough to "play nurse". On the same note though, when I daydream, I daydream of being a successful makeup artist - doing makeup for stars, photoshoots, or movies, and winning an Academy Award. So I'm trying to figure out what I'm really meant to do in life and if I should still pursue both and still be happy.

So that's my motivational quote for today! I hope it helped someone, somewhere start off to a better week! :)

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. My mind wanders to reading books ^_^ My favorite thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my first comment on my blog! Thank you!! And yeah, I can imagine that's where your mind wanders! :P

    ~Laur

    ReplyDelete