Sunday, April 1, 2012

Makeup of the Day! ~ 4/1/12

Hey guys! So yesterday (March 31, 2012) I entered the Coastal Scents St. Patrick's Day contest. Basically, you had to create a look that was themed around St. Patrick's Day.

By the way, if you don't know what Coastal Scents is, I'll list the link below. It's an amazing website that sells makeup, skincare products, brushes, and more. I first found out about them several years ago and it's amazing how they've expanded their line since then. I am absolutely in love with their palettes, because like the one in the bottom of the picture, (88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette) it was only around $20 to $25, and you get amazing pigmentation, lots of colors, and they're all in one place.


Anyways, the picture below is the EXACT picture (or really, collage) that I entered into the contest. The results will be posted Tuesday, April 3, 2012. Wish me luck and I hope you like it!! :)

I used the greens shown (and others actually) from the 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette from Coastal Scents for this look, as well as face makeup, eyeliner, mascara, and a lip color of course. I really like how it came out, do you? :)
 Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment