Monday, April 30, 2012

Where I've Been & What's Going On...

Hey guys! So chances are, if you're an avid reader of my blog, you're probably wondering...

"WHERE THE HECK IS THIS GIRL?!"

Well... calm down, all will be answered right now! :)

The past couple weeks have been some of the craziest ever... long story short, my second semester of college is coming to a close - it literally ends exactly 2 weeks from today. I'm not the strongest in Biology so my time for homework has mostly been consumed by that one class. Now remember, I have 3 other classes to attend to, as well. I've been working on a take-home test, research paper, 2 other essays, studying for tests (that happen at the same time, conveniently), and preparing for the end of the semester, in general.

I'm so excited for this semester to be over for several reasons:
  1. I hate Biology. So. Much.
  2. I've been doing really well in my other 3 classes, so I hope my GPA is looking good.
  3. I'll be starting a 4 week summer class for computers - which won't be completely fun, but it's at least bearable after such a difficult and long semester.
  4. I just want this semester to end. :p
 So on top of being super busy with school, I've been super sick for the past few days. Out of nowhere, I came down with a bug during my Friday class a few days ago. I had to leave early because I was starting to feel terrible, from my stomach, to my head, to constant chills and hot flashes. It was terrible. I came home and slept and just woke up feeling even worse!

Long story short on that end as well, I was very sick all weekend. I was fortunate enough to have Dylan with me for a day to help me feel a little bit better, but my body has just been going through a whirlwind of crazy symptoms. Not only have I not slept this much in 2 days in a LONG time, but I'm also getting behind on some of the most important assignments and tests of the semester. I had to stay home from school today and go to the doctor and everything!! I'll let you guys know how it goes. (I'm leaving now actually...) Not sure what I have, but it feels flu-like... sort of. I really don't know...

But be sure to follow my on Twitter! I've been trying my best to keep you guys up to date on there when I'm unable to post a lengthy blog post! :) My username is BlogsbyLauren... pretty easy to remember, right? ;)

Here's the link, if you're feeling extra lazy on this dreary Monday! (I know I am!!)

So thanks for stopping by and caring enough to read this post... hope it wasn't too boring! Hehe - I assure you I'll be posting more frequently in the summer time, when my summer class is over. June 15th - that's when you can start kicking me in the butt to write more! ;)

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

P.S. I'll try to update my blog with more makeup posts and stuff like that in the meantime, since I know you guys enjoy those as well! But remember to look for more serious stuff coming soon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment