Wednesday, July 3, 2013

First Impression: Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream

Hey girls and guys!

Today I thought I would try something different. As you may know, I'm trying my best to keep up with my blog more than I have lately since it's summertime. I'm also trying to incorporate my love for beauty over here, too, instead of just on my YouTube channel.

Therefore, I'm going to post my first impression thoughts on the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in the shade "Fair/Light". And just a heads up - I did receive this item complimentary from Influenster for review consideration. Just getting that out of the way, but if you'd like to learn more about Influenster and how you could qualify for free products, click here.

Here's a quick run down of the pros and cons of this product:

PROS
  • Lightweight
  • Evens skin tone
  • Moisturizes
  • Provides SPF
 CONS
  • Feels greasy when first applied
  • Smells heavily of SPF
  • Watery consistency - be careful when squeezing this out of the tube! (almost ruined my shirt)
As you can tell, there are definitely more pros than cons to this product. Please keep in mind that this is only a first impression blog post, not a full length review. I will probably post an in-depth review on my YouTube channel once I've been able to test out the product more.

Here are some super awesome photos for your viewing pleasure:


I didn't realize the before picture was more yellow-tinted and the after picture was more pink-tinted. But there's only a slight difference, anyway. The sun protection is there, it gives very light coverage, and evens the skin tone.
Here's a nifty picture of the tube. Oooh, ahhh.

Here's a look at what the color looks like in the "Fair/Light" shade.

I hope this first impression blog post was helpful to some of you! Keep the look out for the in-depth video review coming soon!

xoxo

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment