Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Makeup of the Day! ~ 3/21/12

Hey guys! I'm here with another "Makeup of the Day" post since I haven't had much time to sit down and write a serious blog post yet. I promised I'd keep posting on a frequent basis and would also keep it light-hearted at the same time as being serious, so I'm sticking to it! :)

I decided to have some fun with a bright pink lipstick since we've been having some BEAUTIFUL Spring weather here in Connecticut! Read below the picture for more details!

Enjoy my darlings! :)

So I don't know why my face keeps looking more orange than the rest of my body, but I blame my iPhone's camera. That's what I use to make these collages. Anyways, today I focused on matching my lip color to my bright pink shirt, and sticking to neutral eyes. The pictures aren't doing the lipstick justice, but it's the Viva Glam Nicki Minaj lipstick from MAC. It's an absolutely gorgeous color for spring, so I know I'm going to be wearing this a lot! :)

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment