Monday, April 9, 2012

Motivational Monday! ~ 4/9/12

Hey everyone! Welcome to yet another week! I hope everyone had a good weekend... Mine could have been better, but it was Easter yesterday, so hopefully everyone who celebrates it had a nice holiday with their loved ones! :)

Now on to the quote, of course!

This is very true. I can definitely relate this to my biology class because the sciences don't come easy to me and I'm borderline about to fail, but I'm not giving up until the fight is over. I'm studying smarter AND harder and I'm determined to become the successful Registered Nurse I've dreamed to be.

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I know you can do it! I love this quote!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the (wait for it!) MOTIVATION! ;)

    ~Laur

    ReplyDelete