Monday, June 18, 2012

Motivational Monday! ~ 6/18/12

Hey everyone! So this Motivational Monday is very special to me! Not only is it me and Dylan's 23 month anniversary (only ONE more month to go until we've been dating for TWO years!) but this is also the 18th Motivational Monday I have done on my blog since it started on the 18th of the month!!! How cool is that?! ^_^

So enjoy the quote everyone and have an awesome week! :)

This is very true. We must remember not only that bad times will pass and bring better times, but better times will also pass and we need to enjoy and cherish them while they last. This shall bring on a quote of mine, "Plan for the future, but live for today, because tomorrow isn't guaranteed." I probably didn't come up with that quote myself, but it popped into my head last week and I thought it was very fitting with this picture/quote.
Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment