Monday, December 24, 2012

Motivational Monday! ~ 12/24/12

Merry Christmas EVE!

I can't believe how fast this year just flew by... so much has happened for me this year! I already feel like I'm an old granny with all I've been through, all the stories I have to tell, and how fast each day goes by now-a-days. But none-the-less, I'm trying to live my life the best I can!

I hope everyone had a great Monday and has a great holiday! See you next on New Year's Eve!!!

I read through this and thought it was pretty powerful. It's pretty dead-on with how I feel about my being able to succeed while others lack the courage, strength, or will power to do so. I'm proud of who I am, who I've become, and how I am able to succeed in my own life.
Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment