Monday, January 21, 2013

Motivational Monday! ~ 1/21/13

Hey everyone! So it's about 6:30pm here and it looks like Monday is coming to a close. It was an enjoyable one for me, as it was my last Monday off for the next 4 months as my fourth semester of college (wow, already?!) starts this Thursday. But I'm definitely rested and ready to tackle a difficult but rewarding semester!

I hope everyone had a good day and has a successful, enjoyable week and weekend! :)


I thought it was fitting to use a Martin Luther King Jr. quote today as today is the day America celebrates the very brave and powerful man. This quote struck my fancy... by all means, keep moving! Just because something is difficult or you're unable to complete a certain task doesn't mean you should give up on everything!
Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

P.S. Today also happens to be my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday to the best mommy in the whole wide world! ^_^ <3 

*Image credit to google.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment