Monday, August 19, 2013

Motivational Monday! (x2!) ~ 8/19/13

Hey everyone!

Well, I just got some great news! Literally as I was about to start working on this blog post, I found out I'm going to be one of the bloggers for my college's blog for the Fall 2013 semester! I had applied several weeks ago and this is just so exciting for me because I'll finally have a college extracurricular activity to put on my nursing applications this Fall!

Anyways, sorry for not posting last week! I don't know why it completely slipped my mind. But as always when I miss your weekly dose of motivation, I make up for it with a double dose! *Little Fockers, anyone?*

Enjoy! xoxo

Always make the present count - nothing is guaranteed!

This fits my life perfectly right now! Although having money and a good job are important, the real big picture is the ability to design your life the way you want it, sometimes thanks to the good job and money!

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment