Monday, December 9, 2013

Motivational Monday! (x2) ~ 12/9/13

Hey everyone!

So sorry for not posting your weekly dose of Motivational Monday last week! I honestly forgot and can't remember why...I must have been super busy! I recently picked up three different babysitting jobs and will possibly [hopefully] be getting a job at a local daycare soon, too! So all that mixed with holiday maddness and the end of the semester makes for a pretty crazy me! ;)

But you know I always make up for it when I miss a week, so enjoy your double dose, once again! <3

Anyways, hope everyone is getting their week off to a terrific start! xoxo

People have told me this countless times, yet I really have to start believing it more!

'Nuff said! Go full force for what you know you love to do, no matter what others say! <3

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment