Thursday, February 20, 2014

Product Review: LA Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes

Hey guys!

I've been wanting to get this review up for literally, 1-2 months. But one thing lead to another and it just never happened with my hectic schedule and the fact that I prefer filming and uploading videos over writing blog posts. But I'm trying to get back in the swing of reviewing Ipsy Glam Bag products on here, so here we go!

Today's review is going to be on the LA Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser...wipes. I don't know why on the package it's just called a cleanser when these are clearly makeup remover wipes, so I added the word for less confusion.

I received a pack of 10 of these in the "refreshing scent" from an Ipsy Glam Bag a few months ago. I film monthly glam bag unboxings on my channel, so if you're interested in those, you can check out my "Sample Boxes" playlist HERE.

In a nutshell, these weren't terrible wipes. They removed my makeup fairly easily, including mascara and everything, but I feel like they could have been slightly more moist. But it was nice to not have to tug around my eyes too much for a decent amount of makeup to be removed. My biggest pet peeve was the scent. I'm more a sweet smelling scent kind of girl, so the refreshing "clean" scent just wasn't my favorite, but it was do-able.

A 30 pack of these wipes can be purchased HERE for $10, which is a bit pricey in my opinion, considering I prefer other brands of makeup remover wipes that give the same amount of wipes for a cheaper price.

Here's a few more affordable makeup remover wipes I love:

Motives Makeup Remover Towelettes - 30 for $6

CVS Brand Makeup Remover Wipes - 30 for $5

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - 25 for $9

I hope this review was helpful and I gave you a few cheaper, effective options if you're in the market for some new makeup remover wipes! Thanks for reading! xoxo

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment