Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Product Review: Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment

Hey guys!

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment. This product retails for $38 at Sephora, ULTA, and tarte.com.

I was so excited to try this eye cream ever since Leesha, aka xsparkage, had mentioned that she loved it. I had seen her video right around the time I was shopping around for a new eye cream and trusted her judgement since I've been enjoying her honest reviews for years. The price point is honestly not too crazy for a good quality eye cream, so I went ahead and ordered it.

I started using it as soon as it arrived in the mail. I like the consistency, it feels similar to the touch as many other eye creams. I noticed it had a slight shimmer in it, probably to help with distracting from dark circles. 

In the end, I liked how it felt on my skin. It was moisturizing but not too heavy. However, I ended up not being a fan of the overall product since after using it for a solid month, I saw no real results. Therefore, I ended up returning it - thankfully, Sephora is GREAT about returns and exchanges!
Image provided by Sephora.com

Let me know if you guys have had better experiences with this eye treatment or have a favorite eye cream you swear by - I'm still on the never ending hunt for my holy grail! ;)

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment