Thursday, March 15, 2012

Makeup of the Day x2! ~ 3/15/12

Hey guys! So I figured since I've posted two super serious blog posts within the last week, I should lighten the mood like I promised and what better way to do that than with makeup? Well, for me and my fellow YouTubers, at least. ;)

I hope you guys enjoy the pictures! I recently got an awesome photo collage app for only $1 on my iPhone and it's just so fun and too perfect for displaying my makeup themes! :)

So this look was centered around my shirt. It was a nice reddish pink color so I figured I'd put a brown tone on my eyelid with a brick red blended out in the crease. It's a great pop of color, but not too much at the same time. (I was going to school, afterall!) I also made my cheeks rosy and lips a rosy pink as well and I was good to go!
(sorry about the earbuds, I listen to music in the morning before school to get motivated! hehe)
For this look, I also centered my makeup around my shirt. I'm having a lot of fun doing that lately! It provides a different look (and sometimes a different challenge) everyday! I used a light pinky-purple tone on my eyelid with a darker purple in the crease. I topped it off with nude lips and rosy cheeks and I was set! And I absolutely love this shirt! :)

So there you have it! Sorry I wasn't able to post these separately - I got the wrong photo collage app at first and was having trouble with it until I found the correct one - and I'm so glad I did! :) I'll try and do more of these from now on!

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

P.S. Can you tell I love long, fun necklaces? Hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment