Monday, March 26, 2012

Motivational Monday! ~ 3/26/12

Happy Monday everyone! So my spring break from college went by faster than I would have liked, but it was definitely time well spent. I hung out with my best friend who I've missed a lot, my boyfriend, and did some MAJOR spring (haha) cleaning around my bedroom.

Anyways, that means today it's back to college and my regular, fast-paced, hard-working life again. But the semester is almost over now, because it's almost April! Practically only a month and a half left!! ^_^

Enjoy the quote guys, and have a good week! :)

I thought this was a fitting quote. My mom always tells me how if I think I'm not going to be able to sleep, I'm  not going to. Also, it's very true because if you think you want to do something, but know it's bad for you or others around you, it's then that you have the choice to carry it out anyway or hold back for the sake of yourself and others you love.

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

*Image credit to google.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment