Monday, May 21, 2012

Motivational Monday! ~ 5/21/12

Hey everyone! I'm so happy to say that my first Spring semester of college is finally over and done with! I still feel like it was the beginning of February and I was thinking of how long it would take. Now here I am, and it's almost the end of May, and it feels like it flew by, even with all the difficulties of biology - which I'm very happy to say, I DID get the grade I needed and I am estatic with my grades. My GPA went up and everything! :)

Anyways, enjoy the quote and have a fantastic week!

I thought this was a fitting quote. It took a lot of time, hard work, a courage to keep going with this past semester of college, especially biology. But I did it and earned awesome grades which in turn means I'm one step closer to becoming the nurse I've always dreamed of. I'm sure there's plenty of people who have given up by now because trust me, it's a lot harder than you'd think. But I haven't. Therefore, my today is going to class, doing my homework, and getting good grades so tomorrow I can be a successful nurse when others weren't so lucky. :)
Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

P.S. My summer class was cancelled due to not enough people signing up for it, which at first made me sad, but now I'm settled into Summer mode and I'm pretty happy about it! That means more videos and blog posts await you guys! ^_^

*Image credit to google.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment