Monday, July 30, 2012

Motivational Monday! ~ 7/30/12 (x2!)

Hey everyone! I'm super sorry I didn't post last week's Motivational Monday. I had just gotten back from a vacation and had a whirlwind of things to do and totally lost track of what day of the week it was. I kept thinking it was the day before or after it really was. So here's a double dose of Motivational Monday, to make up for last week! Enjoy and have a successful week!! :)

This is so true! I'm really working on it, lately. I'm trying to be a better person all around, have a better attitude on a daily basis, and see things in a different light. Ya know, have a better perspective on life. I've been really working on expanding my career as a makeup artist and it feels terrific!

Another good one! This also relates to what I just said about trying to expand myself career as a makeup artist. I'm practicing more and trying to be the best I can be for others. :)
So I hope that made up for last week totally slipping my mind! I'll be more conscientious now that I'm back to regular life! ;)

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment