Monday, August 6, 2012

Motivational Monday! ~ 8/6/12

Hey everyone! I didn't forget to post a Motivational Monday this week, here it is! I'm excited about this one! Keep reading to find out why! ;)

I love this quote so much. I love it even more because of the day I saw it. I recently got a new job as a makeup teacher at this new local cosmetology school that opened! This is a huge opportunity for me and one of my dreams come true. Later that night on Facebook, I saw that my new boss posted this. It couldn't have fit more perfectly into my current life because I have had one of the hardest years in my life both physically and emotionally. (to come in a later blog post) So this quote is now my iPhone background and reminds me everyday to keep my options open and live life to the fullest. :')


Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment