Monday, August 27, 2012

Motivational Monday! - 8/27/12

Hellooooo!! Today is my 19th birthday, how cool is that?! :D Just wanted to throw that out there... I'm officially another year older, yippee! I'm another year closer to achieving my dreams, which makes me the most excited. Also, if you are familiar with last week's Motivational Monday post, the quote ironically rang true later during the week! Who knew my own blog would end up helping me, too!

Anyways, onto the quote! I hope everyone had a terrific Monday and started the week off on a good foot! I know I have to - college starts back on Wednesday! Yikes - goodbye summer relaxation, hello textbooks and hours of studying!!

Good caption for the first week of going back to college for my second year. Also good for things that happened during these short 3 months of summer - there are no limits as to how far you can go in any job, career, class, adventure - you name it. The options and possibilities are endless, which is something I'm really trying to remember in my pursuit to have two successful careers and successful, fulfilling hobbies. Reach for the stars! (no matter how corny that may sound, hehe)

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment