Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Makeup Tutorial: Edgy Prom Look

Hey guys! So I've been thinking about writing more about beauty related things on my blog to keep it active when I don't have the time to devote to the serious stories. So here's my first of [hopefully] regular beauty posts! Enjoy! xoxo

Below you'll see I've embedded a video I did a couple weeks ago on how to get an edgy look for prom. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Have a super fun time at prom - I went to two senior proms two nights in row - mine was Friday and my boyfriend's was Saturday. I thought it would kill me at the time but it was some of the most fun I've ever had. Take lots of pictures, have a lot of fun, and be safe!


Products Used (in order):
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
MAC Paint Pot in "Constructivist"
MAC 217 Brush
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Toasted, Hustle, Buck, Virgin, Creep
Sigma E55 Brush
Sigma E70 Brush
Sigma E40 Brush
Sigma F70 Brush

Besame Kohl Eyeliner in "Black"
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Corrupt"
ELF Eyelash Curler
CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Mascara
ELF Mineral Infused Mascara
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in "Make Me Pink"
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in "Strawberry"

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment