Saturday, May 18, 2013

Robin's Egg Makeup Tutorial for Spring!

Hey everyone!

So today I was looking through some of the recent videos I've posted on my channel, and I came across a makeup tutorial I did exactly a month ago, actually. It was inspired by pastel colors, having a pop of color on the lower lash line, and the general season of Spring.

Below I've embedded the video so you guys can take a look and recreate it if you'd like to. I also try to always list the products I use in the tutorial under the video on this blog post for your convenience. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making the video and wearing this look - it really is perfect for Spring!


Products Used (in order):
Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Original"
MAC Fafi Eyes 2 Eyeshadow Quad - Light Yellow, Light Green, & Dark Blue
Sigma E55
Sigma E40
Sigma F50
L'oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Liner in "Grey"
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner in "Electric"
Sigma E30
ELF Eyelash Curler
CoverGirl Lashblast Volume
ELF Mineral Infused Mascara
Maybelline Limited Edition Blush in "Sweet Melon"
Sigma F40
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in "Candy Pink"
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in "Bellini"

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment