Monday, October 14, 2013

Motivational Monday! ~ 10/14/13

Hey guys! Happy Monday!

I hope everyone's day went well. I sold my iPhone 4S to Verizon for $210, which was amazing. since I was ready to sell it to Gazelle for only $165! So definitely check out Verizon if you're looking to sell your iPhone 4S by the end of October!

Then I went to the doctor. Turns out I developed some bronchitis after a terrible cold I've been fighting since last Tuesday. But I'm finally starting to feel better, which is a plus! But the downside is I haven't been able to film videos so instead I plan to post on here today, Wednesday, and Friday as well to make up for it! I hope you guys look forward to it. :)

Be your own best friend and advocate!

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

*Image credit to google.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment