Monday, November 4, 2013

Motivational Monday! ~ 11/4/13

Hey everyone!

I've had such a hectic day today. Between observing a kindergarten class from 12-5 and organizing someone's house from 6-9, I'm beat. But I'm also extremely happy and feel so satisfied. After changing my major only a week ago, I can't be more excited about what the future has to hold after a positive and fun day. ^_^ *jig of glee*

This popped up on Google and it couldn't have come at a better time. A week ago, I officially decided to change majors from nursing to early childhood education. Today justified that what I chose was the right path for me. I feel completely satisfied with how I spent my day and can't wait for more in the future. :D

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

*Image credit to google.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment