I just finished enjoying a relaxing spa night complete with a LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Face Mask, L'oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm (hair masque), the Yankee Candle Marshmallow Chicks candle lit while reading the amazing #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso.
Oh...and let's not forget the LUSH Golden Egg Bath Bomb.
|LUSH Golden Egg Bath Bomb|
Their website calls this scent a "creamy honey-toffee luxury", which definitely fits the sweet scent description accurately. Here's the rest of the description off of the official LUSH website:
"You can stop hunting for eggs, because the hunt ends here! This spectacular invention has combined a Bath Bomb and a Luxury Bath Melt to create (drumroll please…) the Bath Bomb Melt! Its creamy, moisturizing cocoa butter exterior encases a fizzy Bath Bomb center, and the whole egg is dusted in a delicate golden luster. Even better? It has the classic honey-toffee fragrance of our best-selling Honey I Washed The Kids soap."
Here's a quick breakdown of the pros and cons:
- Smells great (classic LUSH smell - if you like this, you'll love the smell this leaves!)
- Leaves a beautiful golden shimmer on your body, even after washing with body wash afterwards.
- Leaves your body feeling SUPER moisturized and soft.
- Nice moisturizing foam coating - this foam coating on the top of the bath water ensured that my skin would lock in the moisturizing effect from using this bath bomb, as all LUSH bath bombs are known for.
- Beautiful shimmer distributed throughout the bath water.
- Leaves a lingering scent on your body, even after using body wash and body lotion.
- Doesn't break up easily like other bath bombs - after the overlay of gold shimmer soaked into the bath water, I had to physically sit under the faucet and break up the bath bomb under the running, hot water to have it distribute into the rest of the bathtub.
- Yellow bath water - maybe it's just a con to me, but sitting in yellow bath water isn't the most pleasant of sights.
I hope this quick review gave you a better look into how this specific bath bomb works and if it's the right purchase for you.
Keep in mind you can purchase this at LUSH stores or on their website for $8.95 for a 3.8oz one time use bath bomb.
Remember to have a positive day! :)