Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Erin Condren Life Planner: Week of 1/26-2/1 (2015)

Hey guys!

Time for another Erin Condren Life Planner weekly agenda post! Better late than never, right?

Photo Courtesy: Instagram

Breakdown of Week 1/26-2/1, 2015:

  • Work (Daycare): Same sorts of split shifts like the last few weeks. Notice Tuesday, though? We ended up having a snow day due to the blizzard. I'm happy because paid snow days are part of my full-time benefits!!
  • Makeup Gig: I got another makeup gig Friday in between shifts with one of my favorite photographers! So excited!
  • School: Honestly, I don't know if I'll have class Wednesday night or not due to the road conditions. But it's there in case things go as planned!
  • Friday Night: I'm hanging out with my cousin I haven't seen in soooooooo long! I get to see his new apartment so I'm excited!
  • Saturday Night: Going on a double date with a special guy (whaaaaat? Hehe more details to come) and my best friend and her boyfriend! Dinner and duckpin bowling, woohoo!
  • Sunday Night: I'm going out to lunch with someone I like to refer to as the little sister I never had. Looking forward to catching up!



Color Coding:
  • RED: I use this color for anything work related. That could be the daycare, babysitting, and business events.
  • ORANGE: I use this color to indicate when I have makeup gigs.
  • PINK: This color stands for any videos and blog posts I'll be uploading and sharing!
  • PURPLE: This color means FUN! Whether it's a girl's night out, date, or family dinner, I write it down in purple.
  • GREEN: This color is used to indicate errands. This ranges from birthday gift shopping to planned couponing trips.
  • BLUE: This color indicates when I have class.


Decorating:

  • I went with a rainbow theme this week! I was feeling fancy and colorful, hehe.
  • I used striped rainbow/glitter washi tape on the sides and rainbow splatter mini duct tape for the bottom border.
  • All different colors of shimmery smiley face stickers galore!
  • I put snowflake stickers on the days it's supposed to snow. Looks like I was right about 2/3 so far!


I hope you guys enjoyed this post! See you next week! xoxo




Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment