I'm back with another look into how I organized my weekly view portion of my Erin Condren Life Planner! You can check out last week's post by clicking HERE.
|Photo Source: Instagram|
Breakdown of Week 1/19-1/25, 2015:
- Work (Daycare): Just like last week, I work the split schedule at the daycare so I split it into the morning and afternoon boxes.
- Board Meeting: We have a mandatory meeting with the board on Tuesday night. At least I get paid to attend!
- Makeup Gig: I'm working with a local photographer on a boudoir shoot Wednesday during my break from work. Woohoo!
- School: It's time to get back into the swing of school and knock out this last semester! Luckily, I only have class for my Student Teaching Wednesday nights from 7-9:40pm. More focus on work than school, finally!
- Friday Night: My friend Emily and I are planning to go out for dinner and drinks after work. She also works in child care, so it'll be a nice way to end a stressful work week by blowing off some steam.
- Saturday Afternoon: We're going out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my sister's birthday!
- Sunday Afternoon: I'm going to see The Wedding Ringer! I heard it's supposed to be really funny, so I'm excited!
- I'm looking forward to a productive week and fun weekend! :)
- RED: I use this color for anything work related. That could be the daycare, babysitting, and business events.
- ORANGE: I use this color to indicate when I have makeup gigs.
- PINK: This color stands for any videos and blog posts I'll be uploading and sharing!
- PURPLE: This color means FUN! Whether it's a girl's night out, date, or family dinner, I write it down in purple.
- GREEN: This color is used to indicate errands. This ranges from birthday gift shopping to planned couponing trips.
- BLUE: You'll see this color used next week, which indicates when I have class.
- I stuck with a green theme this week. I used that cool patterned duct tape to create borders. I have to cut a piece to fit on the side, which is why it doesn't look completely perfect.
- Sticking with the green theme, I used green themed stickers such as the smiling apple, sparkly 3D dots, excited smiley face (which also indicated pay day!) and a green-lined cupcake.
- I used a green write-on sticker to indicate when I need to pay my car payment.
- My sister's birthday is the 20th and my mom's birthday is the 21st! (See what I meant about so many birthdays all at once?!) I used blue to indicate their birthdays since they prefer the color.
I hope you guys enjoyed how I put together this week's spread! Make sure to check back next Sunday for next week's weekly view!
Remember to have a positive day! :)