Today I'm going to be sharing my thoughts of the items I received recently in the Frosty VoxBox from Influenster! Let's take a closer look at what I received:
- Red Vines Fruit Vines Bites in flavor "Strawberry": I'm not big on chewy candies like these, so I ended up giving these to my family to enjoy.
- McCormick Gormet All Natural Thyme Seasoning: I have yet to find a recipe I wanted to make that included Thyme in it, but I'm working on it since I love trying new recipes and flavors!
- EcoTools Styler & Smoother Hair Brush: This hair brush couldn't have come at a better time. I was just saying how I needed a new brush since mine had been on it's way out. I love how this one doesn't pull at tangled hair and glides smoothly through, leaving my hair feel soft and smooth.
- Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea: I actually ended up giving this to a friend of mine since I'm not big on mint flavors.
- Rimmel Just Let It Go Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: This makeup remover is a good one for being from the drugstore.
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in "Sugar Plum": I love how this red/plum lip color looks on me. It's not too intense for my pale complexion and I'm a fan of the "shiny" look it gives. However, this lipstick has the most awful "cheap" taste to it that makes it a big turn-off for me. Knowing me, I'll probably suck it up now and then just because I love how it looks!
- Rimmel Scandleyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in "Black": This eyeliner is as great as I had hoped it would be! Super smooth and super black and it stays on all day!
- No. 7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum: The tricky thing with serums and skincare products that come with a one time use sample are that you get to see what it feels like on your skin, but not much else happens since most skincare products need to be used for a good month to see a difference. So all I got out of this sample was that it felt slimy like any other serum.
I hope you guys found these little on-the-spot reviews helpful and if you're interested in seeing what everything looks like and my first impressions, be sure to check out my unboxing video below! :)
Check out the video above for an unboxing of this box!
Pssst: If you'd like to see some other blog posts about my previous Influenster VoxBoxes or thoughts about their website in general, take a peek at all the beautiful links below:
- Influenster Dean's List VoxBox Review!
- Influenster Jolly VoxBox Review!
- Makeup Review: NYC Big Bold Lip Gloss
- Product Review: Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics
- First Impression: Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream
- Influenster Review
Remember to have a positive day! :)
*Items were sent to me for review purposes courtesy of Influenster*