It's been a while since I've appeared on the blog front, hasn't it? Well, fear not! I'm back! I've got some awesome blog posts for you guys in the next couple months so keep a look out for them coming soon!
For now, I wanted to give you a quick run down on what I got in the Jingle VoxBox from Influenster around Christmas time 2015.
Here's a list of what I received this time around:
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream (1 oz):
- Full size retails for $8.99-15.99 each
- Biscoff Cookies:
- 250g size retails for $2.99 each
- Ore-Ida Tater Tots:
- Full size bag retails for $3.99 (I received a coupon to get a pack at the store for free - these didn't come directly in the box)
- Hallmark Itty Bittys:
- Starting at $6.95 (I received Rapunzel - there's many characters)
- NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner:
- Retails for $3.99 each
- KISS True Volume Lashes:
- Each pair retails for $3.99
- KISS Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe:
- Each tube retails for $3.99
- Pure Ice Nail Polish:
- Each bottle retails for $1.97 each at Walmart
Please keep in mind: If you're looking for more information or my opinions on the items listed above, I plan to review them at length after I use them a bit more. Stay tuned!
Be sure to check out the video above to see the things I received in this VoxBox in action!
I hope you guys enjoyed my first blog post of 2016 - can't wait to see you back here for more content soon!
Remember to have a positive day! :)
*Items were sent to me from Influenster for review purposes*