Because I was lucky enough to receive not one, but TWO VoxBoxes from Influenster in the same DAY (crazy, right?!) I figured that meant two back-to-back blog posts going over what I was lucky enough to receive.
Here's a peak into what I received in the St. Ives VoxBox:
- St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash
- Retails for $2.99 for a 13.5oz bottle or $4.89 for a 24oz bottle
- Not a fan at all for citrus scents, so this was enjoyed by my mother instead
- St. Ives Refresh & Revive Pear Nectar & Soy Body Lotion
- Retails for $4.99 for a 21oz bottle
- Also not a fan of the scent of this, so my mother gladly took this as well
- St. Ives Nourish & Soothe Oatmeal Scrub + Mask
- Retails for $3.99-$4.79 for a 6oz bottle or $4.99-5.79 for a 10oz bottle
- OMG IN LOOOOOOOOOVE with this product. Definitely doing an in-depth review soon!
Check out the video above for a hands-on look into what I received inside this box!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and be sure to look out for the in-depth review of the oatmeal scrub/mask either on here or my YouTube channel - you won't want to miss it!
Remember to have a positive day! :)
*I received this VoxBox courtesy of Influenster for review purposes*