Friday, February 17, 2012

30 Facts About Me!

So you may be asking yourself, why did I choose the random number 30?

Well, you see: 12+18=30... yeah? So? It's just math, right?

Nope!

12 is my lucky number and 18 is the date when me and my long-term boyfriend, Dylan, started dating. So they are two very special numbers for me.

So here we go! Enjoy! :)
  1. My favorite color is purple. (could you tell by the layout of the blog?)
  2. My favorite band is Rascal Flatts...
  3. ...my SECOND favorite band is Daughtry. It's like these two bands write about me personally!
  4. Country music is my favorite type of music. Other than that, I also enjoy pop, rock, and today's hits. (most of them, at least) I'm very eclectic, though. So if you'd like to share a song, post a comment! I'd be glad to give my opinion. :)
  5. I'm a makeup artist - certified in both Makeup Artistry and Theatrical Makeup Artistry... I'd like to take an airbrush class someday as well.
  6. I'm currently enrolled in college - doing my second semester - working toward a bachelor's in nursing. My goal is to become a Registered Nurse and work in labor and delivery. I've always wanted to be a labor and delivery nurse since I was a little girl.
  7. I have one older sister. She also likes blogging, actually.
  8.  My favorite movies consist of Mean Girls, The Notebook, Dear John, and The Spongebob Movie. And most recently, I think I can add The Vow to that list... I mean, it's The Notebook and Dear John combined. 'Nuff said. ;)
  9. I've always loved playing online games. My current obsession is Runescape, which I've played on and off since middle school.
  10. I'm a Playstation girl. Sorry Xbox lovers!
  11. The thing with videos games is, whether it's an app on my iPhone, a game for a console like my Playstation 3, or an online game, I always get addicted to playing them for a few months, then leave them for months, sometimes years at a time before I get back into them again.
  12. <--- There's my lucky number! ;)
  13. I LOVE chocolate and cheese. I get that from my mother.
  14. Unfortunately, dairy doesn't like me that much anymore... I developed a mild milk allergy in January 2011.
  15. As I may have hinted earlier, I love Spongebob Squarepants. You're never too old for stupid, funny cartoons!
  16. I always loved watching Tom & Jerry growing up. Something about the fact that they never talked but it was still so funny fascinated me.
  17.  I believe in God, love, & karma.
  18. <--- My boyfriend's name is Dylan and he's my rock. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him in this very difficult time in my life. <3
  19. I also believe everything, everything, EVERYTHING happens for a reason. I know it's hard to believe sometimes and can even take years to find out why something happened, but it's always worth it in the end... I need to remember that right now.
  20. My favorite food is macaroni & cheese. Yes, generic and childish. But I still love it over anything else to this day.
  21. I absolutely hate soda. This includes fanta, coca-cola, sprite, ginger ale, anything fizzy, and anything I can't see through. I hate the fizz and especially the taste!
  22. I also despise (yes, despise!) oranges, with a burning passion... I can't stand the smell or taste... now don't get me wrong. I don't hate the color or even seeing an orange. But when someone's peeling one near me or if I need to chew a vitamin that tastes like it or even the real thing, *bleck*... gross.
  23. I like celestial designs and such... ya know, suns, moons, and stars.
  24. I was a major tom-boy growing up. I dressed in t-shirts and sweats all the time, wore rubber bracelets (remember those things? They used to be the coolest things.) and never wore makeup or did my hair. I still love t-shirts and sweats but have grown out of it quite a bit...
  25. ...now I consider myself your typical girly-girl. I love purses, (they overflow in my closet) shoes, jewelry, (rings are my favorite!) and makeup. (of course!)
  26. I got my first job when I was 16 as a server at a banquet center. You know, the place you go for a wedding reception or sweet sixteen... wasn't the best experience is all I'm gonna say...
  27.  I love cheetah patterns! It's my favorite pattern. The way I came to love it began with The Cheetah Girls on Disney Channel... :p
  28. Speaking of purple and cheetah being my favorite color and pattern, that's the case I have on my iPhone. Perfect combination! :) (pictured below... hey! You can see the corner of my laptop in the left... that's where the magic happens!)

   29.  I'm exactly 5 feet tall. No inches. I come from a short family, so blame them. :p But in all honesty, I kinda like being short and petite sometimes. :)
   30.  My favorite car is a red, convertible corvette and I hope to own one someday!

So there you have it. 30 facts all about me and let me tell you - it isn't as easy as you'd think! My math teacher was right when she said it was difficult coming up with 25 interesting and random facts about yourself - try 30! :p

 Alright, so I hope you enjoyed these little tid bits about me and please feel free to comment some of your own! It's getting late and I think I'll be heading to bed soon. So I'll see you soon!

By the way, don't forget to follow my Twitter for more constant and simple updates than on here! (link below)


 Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment