Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Makeup of the Day! ~ 2/28/12

Hey guys! So today I thought I'd post a "Makeup of the Day" or "MOTD" blog post because I know I recently started getting people from my YouTube channel to read my blog, so here's a little something they'd enjoy!

See you soon! :)


So you may not be able to tell in great detail because I took this picture from my phone, but I'm wearing a shimmery dark green on my eyelid, with a bronze base under it, and a dark shimmery purple in the crease. I used these colors from my Sigma "Fun Colors" eyeshadow palette and under that is my Coastal Scents eyeshadow primer.

I decided to be a little more daring with my eyeshadow today since many of my YouTube fans know I'm more of a "neutral kinda girl"! ;)

Just for anyone who's reading my blog and doesn't know my YouTube channel, here's the link:

I hope you enjoy my videos as well as my blog posts, since I know they're usually polar opposites! :p

Remember to have a positive day! :)

Hugs,
Lauren

P.S. I totally forgot to put lipstick or lip gloss on before this photo - I ended up wearing a neutral Revlon lipstick with a shimmery nude lip gloss from Bare Minerals on top of that. Oops! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment